Thursday, August 12, 2010

3 year "Gotcha Day"

Today, we are celebrating Jaclyn's 3 year "Gotcha Day" which means that we have now had her for 3 whole years! It's amazing how time flies!! This picture was sent to my family before we met Jaclyn, and I remember looking at this photo just wondering what this little girl was like. Her life was a mystery to us, and we were desperate to meet her and give her our love!
Ci Song Kong (3 years ago)
Meeting her for the first time

As you can very well see, she is a beautiful young girl. She has a spicy personality, and her sweet laughter fills our home and our hearts! I am incredibly blessed to have her as my sister, and thank the Lord everyday for her! I truly cannot imagine my life with out her and her silliness! I know that from the day she was born, she was meant for our family.
God is miraculous!!

Jaclyn Grace Ci Song Adams (Present Time)


"O Lord, You are my God; I will exalt You and praise You and Your name, for in perfect faithfulness You have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1




No comments:

Post a Comment