Thursday, August 5, 2010

Changes in the Wind


I recently graduated from High School. Go class of 2010. I can't say that my High School experience will be one that I will miss, although it is a little bittersweet realizing that, that chapter of my life has ended. High School was definitely a roller coaster ride, with many life changing experiences. I believe the one thing I will miss most out of my High School years is my Wednesday night Youth Group. I am incredibly blessed to have a Youth Group like this one and i will miss is terribly. God has blessed my church with a remarkable youth Pastor, and I know I would not be the person I am today with out the Lord suppling that ministry.


I am also so thankful for the loving support that my parents have always offered through these past years.
It will not be forgotten.♥













I am now about to start on a new adventure in my life. The scary thing is, I have no idea who or what I want to be. I'm starting my freshman year at a local Jr. College this fall with an undeclared major. Only God can know what my life will become. I'm doing my very best to trust in Him and not worry. He is my rock.

"For I know the plans I have for you." declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6













2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog, Jessica! I know that God has a very special plan for your life. I'm excited to watch it unfold! Love always, Mom

    ReplyDelete