Monday, August 16, 2010

Pastor Chuck Smith


Last Monday my family went to visit my older brother at the camp he works at. My dad was the guest speaker that night for the campers, and when we got there we found out that my dad would not be the only speaker. Pastor Chuck Smith was going to give a small message before my dad went on. I have never heard Chuck speak before and I was ecstatic to hear the news!! For all the Calvary Chapel people out there you can totally understand my excitement!! :) But if you don't know who Chuck Smith is let me enlighten you, he is the founder of Calvary Chapel and the Jesus Movement in the 70's. God has used this man to lead millions of people to the Lord and it was an honor to hear him speak.
Although the excitement doesn't end there... after my dad spoke, Pastor Chuck came up to my dad and wanted to meet him, and encourage our ministry.
So I got to meet Pastor Chuck Smith!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment